Nepal is a diversified country with its mesmerizing views and historical backgrounds. With its increasing developmental works and modernization, it has the growth of populations with different diseased state day by day. The state of medical education, practice and affiliations is with open access. We can find different simple to advance clinical conditions due to unreach of a simple preventative measures or access of medical facilities. This circumstance of Health Status of Nepal is one the present reason to make the governmental hospitals and medical colleges with their higher occupancy rate.
NHS Nepal is one of the Medical expertise team for upgrading the health status of Nepal. We work in collaborations with Governmental Hospitals, Medical Colleges, Non-Governmental Organizations and Local Clubs across the country. All the patients are benefited by NHS Nepal with the direct supervision and availability of expert facilities in many of rural and urban areas.
As Nepalese have different clinical conditions and health status, NHS Nepal want to provide opportunity to practice and contribute in Nepal’s Health Care System to all the medical students round the globe. The team of NHS Nepal is helping national and international medical students by making them skillful with different facilities of clinical exposure directly to patients in OPD and Wards. Furthermore, we help students in developing operative skills and Hand-on trainings.
NHS Nepal is an independent health organization which facilitates with compassionate, reliable and excellent health facilities. Medical field is not only about the theories, it’s about the exposure and practical skills too. We also help in making the medical students more skillful and expert in their related field. NHS Nepal focuses on field trainings and Hands on Trainings to the medical elective students in different reputed Governmental Hospitals and Medical Colleges all over the country.
NHS Nepal is dedicated to quality services through skillful medical experts for healthy medical outcomes. We promote and improve the health of the community through direct and active participation in the field. It work in partnership with a wide range of healthcare organizations to address the needs of the community and to build a strong, integrated system for regional health care delivery.
- Elective Rotation or Volunteering for domestic and international students
- Conducting Free Health Camp and Blood Donation program
- Conducting Seminar, Awareness program, Health Education and Training program
- Counseling about the disease, guidance for quality treatment and selection of Domestic or International Hospitals and Doctors
- Hospice Center, Palliative Care Center or Geriatric Home
- Conducting Clinical & Laboratory Research
- Services from best medical experts team throughout the country.
- Supervised by the highly skillful and dedicated experts in all the training programs.
- Collaborations with various Governmental, Private and International Hospitals.
- Quality Health Services.
- Only Organization conducted by Doctors and Medical Professionals for the medical elective training programs.